Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Now what?

Okay this is too funny. So here I have this place to say whatever my little heart desires and I can't think of anything to say! LOL! It must be a writers block.

Oh I thought of something worthwhile... See You At The Pole was this morning. The Hill's were up and out really early. Mark dropped Zack off at the HS around 6:35am and then dropped Anna and Kaylyn off at the MS around 6:45am. I took Libby to the Elementary at 8am. There were 6 families represented at the Elementary. Not a huge turn out, but for it being the first time I think that was great! Pastor Brandon filled me in on the MS and it sounds like it went well there also. I haven't heard back from Zack about the HS yet since he is still at school. I am anxious to hear how that went though because Pastor Brandon asked Melissa to kinda head that one up and she enlisted Zack to help her. Maybe Melissa will share about how it went this morning on her blog....

5 comments:

julie said...

YEAH! So excited to see you now have a blog!

Cheri said...

Welcome to the blogging world- I'm warning you now- It's so very addicting. You can plan on having your camera attached to you at all times because you never know when a "blogging moment" might happen!!
Cheri

Mari said...

You are going to have so much fun with this, and as Cher said you will find it is addictive. You will also make friends from all over. Today I dragged the guys to meet a blogger from Charleston. WHile we were here - we had to meet her. You see I am even blogging on vacation! A few of us think the next church directory should have blog adressess as well as street addressess! I'll be checking back with you and don't be afraid to ask for help. I know I had to.

Brenda said...

Blog looks great!!!!

Welcome to the blog world!!!

Melissa said...

lol! that's funny that you said that i might post about SYATP, and i did! :)