So do you think I will be in more trouble if I tell you that he doesn't even know that I have this picture? They both slept right through the camera flash. Smiles!
Just tell him that this is nothing compared to potential pics in July (Haiti - some tired, some sleeping, and ALL SWEATY!) The great thing is everyone else is the same way - stinky! :)
Yea, Jennifer, I think those are shoes. He is ready to chase somebody! Has this happened before so he is ready? Hee! Hee! He must have a hard life living with a bunch of girls!
Just to clear the air... No, he is not sleeping in his shoes he is wearing black low ankle Nike socks that match his black throwing shoes. Apparently my "men" (actually just Mark-Zack could care less) think it is important to always match our socks with our shoes even if only a small amount of our low ankle style socks are showing when our shoes are on. At least now you can't see how filthy the bottom of his socks probably are. Smiles!
Jennifer, He MIGHT just have a cow when he sees that. My son was standing over my shoulder when I came to your site and he was like, MOM, you would NEVER do that, would you?
20 comments:
That is great! But I think you're right...he just might kill you :)
OHHHHH Jen! I learned my lesson when I posted a picture of Nick that he didn't like. Never again!
I think you're going to pay for this one-hee hee.
So do you think I will be in more trouble if I tell you that he doesn't even know that I have this picture? They both slept right through the camera flash.
Smiles!
Just tell him that this is nothing compared to potential pics in July (Haiti - some tired, some sleeping, and ALL SWEATY!) The great thing is everyone else is the same way - stinky! :)
I used to get away with pictures like this of my youngest daughter, she's 19. Now I'm forbidden to post almost everything about her.
That's awesome! What a fun picture.
Is he sleeping in shoes? What's that black thing?
I don't know, but I think you better start running when he finds out! They look so peaceful!
Yea, Jennifer, I think those are shoes. He is ready to chase somebody! Has this happened before so he is ready? Hee! Hee! He must have a hard life living with a bunch of girls!
Just to clear the air... No, he is not sleeping in his shoes he is wearing black low ankle Nike socks that match his black throwing shoes. Apparently my "men" (actually just Mark-Zack could care less) think it is important to always match our socks with our shoes even if only a small amount of our low ankle style socks are showing when our shoes are on. At least now you can't see how filthy the bottom of his socks probably are.
Smiles!
ADORABLE!
I love it!
Yep, he's gonna be livid! Bt, te rest of us are enjoying it tremendously!
Yep, probably will kill you, but I think it is worth it! Boy did that sound wierd?! Great picture!
I think he might kill you for that.
But I won't tell him.
I love it and I won't tell!
hope he didnt forget his deoderant
Jennifer, He MIGHT just have a cow when he sees that. My son was standing over my shoulder when I came to your site and he was like, MOM, you would NEVER do that, would you?
Ha...thanks for the idea!
Melissa
So Jennifer, has he seen it yet? Does he know? Are you still alive? inquiring minds want to know.
Yes - I think you will be dead!!
Post a Comment