How exciting!
Wow- what an intense picture!
Hmmm....you might be getting a long distance phone call from me to find out how it went!!! :)
That's a great picture. We'll all be eagerly waiting for the results of the next one!
You must be so proud! It's so great to work hard for something and then see the rewards!Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!
Let's see...how would you title this picture? Intense Concentration! Every muscle is straining toward the goal! I pray he will have strength and courage as he continues to train. I know you are so proud! Rightly so!
Jennifer--do you have your clock set to Chicago time?
How AWESOME is that!?!?!?!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How exciting!
Wow- what an intense picture!
Hmmm....you might be getting a long distance phone call from me to find out how it went!!! :)
That's a great picture. We'll all be eagerly waiting for the results of the next one!
You must be so proud! It's so great to work hard for something and then see the rewards!
Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!
Let's see...how would you title this picture? Intense Concentration! Every muscle is straining toward the goal!
I pray he will have strength and courage as he continues to train. I know you are so proud! Rightly so!
Jennifer--do you have your clock set to Chicago time?
How AWESOME is that!?!?!?!
Post a Comment