
I had to update my ticker for not drinking pop. While in Haiti I decided to allow myself to have pop because there just wasn't many other choices of drinks and nothing is better than ice cold pop when you are hotter than hot. But now that I am back home I have noticed how quickly I am falling into old habits with drinking coke. So I am starting the ticker back up today. I have found that even the smallest thing like pop can become a stumbling block for self-control.
The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
I am guessing that Gunner would like me to focus a little harder on the patience and gentleness but I can only do so much. LOL!
I would say "wish me luck" but since I don't believe in luck, please say a prayer for me instead.
Smiles!
3 comments:
As a serious diet coke addict, I know how hard it can be to give it up. I've tried a few times! I just said a prayer for you!
You did really well last time you gave it up, I'm sure this time will go well also! :)
Just read about your arm...OW! so sorry!
I am a diet Dr. Pepper addict...I do not even want to think about quitting! You have great willpower!
Post a Comment