In 2009 the government will start deporting all the mentally ill people. I started crying when I thought of you.
Run, my little crazy friend, run!
Well what can I say???? I am NOT going alone!
(I got this from a friend in an e-mail and thought it was too good to pass up. LOL!)
Run, my little crazy friend, run!
Well what can I say???? I am NOT going alone!
(I got this from a friend in an e-mail and thought it was too good to pass up. LOL!)
10 comments:
Andy already alerted me to this news so I've started my hiding out already!
this was just too cute! Where'd you get that picture of me???? YOU been at my house?????
Andy sent this to me and I was laughing out loud, reading it!
How did you know? I thought I hid it so well! Thanks for the heads up! That little guy looks like a guy I used to date or was that just in my mind?
I love this! I rest in the knowledge that I won't be alone when 'I go away'. I think when all the 'crazies' get together, we'll have a ball!
I had this e-mailed to me too and just LOL'd!! This little guy is just too funny! :)
LOL! That's funny! :)
Oh my... I should worry! And you got my hair just right in that picture, how did you know?
:D
Robin
Jennifer,
Come over to my blog...I gave you an award!
LOL, you crack me up!!!
Post a Comment