It's a beautiful worship song.
That was one from this weekend wasn't it?! I loved the one "The more I seek Him". Now that I have internet back I will have to post that one too! This is a wonderful song!
Great worship song! Read the post about your daughter's cell phone, yikes!If you read Christian fiction check out the Michigan Book Signing Tour
I just added this one to my ipod. It was great getting to know you a little better over the weekend. missed you this morning at coffee.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's a beautiful worship song.
That was one from this weekend wasn't it?! I loved the one "The more I seek Him". Now that I have internet back I will have to post that one too! This is a wonderful song!
Great worship song! Read the post about your daughter's cell phone, yikes!
If you read Christian fiction check out the Michigan Book Signing Tour
I just added this one to my ipod. It was great getting to know you a little better over the weekend. missed you this morning at coffee.
Post a Comment