If you remember this post "They got "HIM"!". We got a letter about it on Saturday from the court house. He has pleaded guilty or no contest and is awaiting sentencing mid June. That was a wonderful letter to receive! He had originally plead not guilty and my prayers have been that he will acknowledge what he did so that he can get help.
Praise God!
Smiles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay for good news!
YES!!!! God answered prayer!!
Great news!
That is a relief to hear!
God is so good! I'm so glad to hear that he's off the streets! Great lesson learned not only by your family but all those who heard about it! PTL!!
I remember. Great news!
Amen! God is awesome
I played a game of tag with your blog. Check it out when you get a chance. You dont have to play but it was fun
Great news! This story has stayed with me and I've shared it often.
I remember 'that' post.
Praise God Jennifer - that's good news.
Post a Comment