I would really like to just get away for a long weekend somewhere warm and lay around in the sun with nowhere to be and no one needing me.
Then I showed both of them this header from Kat's blog and said I will just have to imagine myself sitting in that red chair soaking up the sun.

Later in the morning after I came down from taking a shower I found Libby painting and here is one of the things she painted just for me....

I will be framing it and hanging it in my bathroom. I just love the compassionate heart of my sweet Libby!
8 comments:
She is a sweet girl! Love the painting!
Wow! She did a wonderful job. I don't blame you one little bit for wanting to frame it!
My header photo was actually taken on "our beach" so that's the view we have. We are blessed to lived in a place we call "paradise".
Hug!
Kat
Libby seems to have such a tender heart and she is quite the artist! I think they go together.
Nice painting!
She is quite the artist! And incredibly sweet too! :)
How very sweet of her!!
Aaaawwww that is so sweet!
Aaaawwww that is so sweet!
That was so sweet. She actually understood what you were saying and wanted to make the day happen for you.
Post a Comment