Thursday, February 25, 2010

Esther


I have done a lot of Beth Moore studies and I have enjoyed them all. I am currently doing the study "Esther - It's Tough Being A Woman" by Beth Moore. I have to say this is my most favorite one so far. It has really been speaking to my everyday life challenges. I highly recommend it.

Here is a video promotion clip on it:

3 comments:

Mari said...

I'm going to the Tuesday night class and am really loving it too!

Dani said...

We did this one last year in the Bible study that my mother in law leads. I LOVED IT!!!! It's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I've only done one Beth study at a church. I've listened to her for years, bought her book and cds. She's amazing and I'm sure this study is great. I hope to get the chance to do more of her studies down the road.