So - which one was your largest baby? This is a cute post!
I'm always amazed that I have 5'9" daughters who wear a size 2. I've never worn a size 2 in my life!! They surely have genes from someone else!
Jenn,I LOVE THIS post!!! It totally cracks me up because I am sure you get that more often than not...heehee!What a beautiful blessing your family is for you!xoxo,Melissa
Good grief! What are they feedin' him up there? LOLBeen off the grid a bit lately but had something for you: http://twolittlevikings.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshiny-day.html
I love this! It is amazing how big these babies can get. He must have been a beautiful baby, because, baby, look at him now!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So - which one was your largest baby?
This is a cute post!
I'm always amazed that I have 5'9" daughters who wear a size 2. I've never worn a size 2 in my life!! They surely have genes from someone else!
Jenn,
I LOVE THIS post!!! It totally cracks me up because I am sure you get that more often than not...heehee!
What a beautiful blessing your family is for you!
xoxo,
Melissa
Good grief! What are they feedin' him up there? LOL
Been off the grid a bit lately but had something for you: http://twolittlevikings.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshiny-day.html
I love this! It is amazing how big these babies can get. He must have been a beautiful baby, because, baby, look at him now!
Post a Comment