I leave tomorrow for Guatemala with my oldest 2 daughters. We are going to be building 4 houses while we are down there. Here is a link to the mission we are going to be staying at for anyone who wants to follow along.
My best friend is from Guatemala. There are some dangerous places down there. I will pray for you, my friend, and for the entire group. May the Lord protect you, give you the strength to build and to witness. I wonder what part you are going to.
3 comments:
Praying for changed lives, both on the team and for the people you minister to. Thanks for posting the link.
My best friend is from Guatemala. There are some dangerous places down there. I will pray for you, my friend, and for the entire group. May the Lord protect you, give you the strength to build and to witness. I wonder what part you are going to.
How wonderful!
Praying now that God is working IN you, even as He's working THROUGH you.
Post a Comment