I received a request from Melissa and Ginger for the recipe for the Apple Dip I brought. What a better way to "wake up" my blog then to share a recipe. Wink!
Apple Dip
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
1 c. chopped dry roasted peanuts
8 oz. cream cheese
Mix all together and serve with tart apples.
Hint: To keep cut apples from browning soak in pineapple juice after cutting.

5 comments:
Yum, that sounds delish and perfect for fall! Thanks for sharing.
It sounds like you girls had a good time.
Hugs,
Kat
LOVED meeting you and the dip was fantastic. Can't wait to make it. Now I need to get Sue's dip recipe as well.
Yum, yum, yum...I can't wait to make this for my kids, they are gonna love it!!!!
Thanks so much Jenn! It was so awesome to finally meet, chat and hang out...you are just as sweet as I imagined!
xoxo,
Melissa
What a fun gathering - and good food too~!
What fun! I just had a similar dip and it was delicious, I can't wait to try yours!
Post a Comment