I still can't believe it but I won the "Beauty for a Year" contest at my hair salon. To enter you had to pre-book your next hair appointment and keep it. When I walked in for my haircut earlier this month I was surprised with everyone hooping and hollering when I walked in the salon. I was the winner!
I was given 12 $100 gift certificates. One for each month for the next year. What an incredible blessing!

So now the question is... what color should I change my hair to? HA!
5 comments:
Still think this is the coolest thing ever. I'm sure with your cute little cut you go often. Oh the fun things you can do. How about a different color for every month? March is just around the corner and it's St Patty's day...I say, "Go Green!" (besides, Zachary would love it, hehe.)
I still can't believe you won this, but it couldn't have happened to a nicer person! I'm so happy for you!
How about being a redhead for a month?
Wow! what a win! I have Lisa as my hairdresser too. You are going to have so much fun!
How fun!!! I am still searching for a good stylist. I just can't seem to find the "right" one.
How cool is that? Congratulations! I love the idea of having a different hair color every month. That happens to me quite a bit, but inadvertently.
Allie
Post a Comment