I've shared that I started running last September. Well I am now running a lot. I am up to a couple 5k's a week on my own. It is so rewarding to me to see my hard work paying off. I was excited when my niece asked us to join them in the Race for the Cure last Saturday. We all walk/ran in honor of my mother-in-law Audrey Hill who passed away from breast cancer on Aug. 8, 2005.
She was a wonderful example of a godly, loving woman for all of us and she is dearly missed.
2 comments:
It's great to see a post from you! I'm so proud of you, for the way you took up running, and for encouraging so many of us to be healthier in our eating and exercise! Doing this 5K in honor of your wonderful MIL was a good way to start.
So good to see you blogging again! :) I just read your other posts too...I've hit a rut as far as blogging on my "life" blog, so I typically only update it when we do something or I have pictures to share!
Post a Comment