Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365 - Pictures Week 2

I am a little behind because I'm just starting this week but I am going to attempt 365 (+1 for leap year) days of pictures.

Here is where I am at so far...


January 10: Anna's basketball team getting ready for their game. Anna is #23.


January 13: An "Emily day". She is loving the easy to peel Mandarin oranges.


January 13 (again): Zack's first indoor track meet of the season. He went in with a goal of 18 meters and his furthest throw was 18.01. Good day!


January 14: They were both "dog tired" and I couldn't resist taking a picture.

A sporadic first post but hopefully by next week I will be in full swing.

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Great pics! I can't believe how big Emily is getting and I love that shot of Zack!