Monday, January 14, 2013

Forgetful

***Edited - I figured out how to change the picture but I'm still playing with what I want so it might be changing a couple times.*** See that picture up above? The one of my lovely children. It's old. I mean it's really old. I have a problem, I am forgetful. I can't remember how I took 4 individual pictures and turned them into one for the banner and then made it the right size to fit nicely up there. Can anyone help? I really want to update my children. Any suggestions on how to make a new banner picture?

2 comments:

Mari said...

This is the tutorial I used to do the header on my photo blog:

http://www.memoriesoncloverlane.com/2009/08/tutorial-on-how-to-make-blog-banner.html

Hope that helps!

Melissa said...

I used Picasa (it's free) to make one before. I think you just make it as a collage. You might also be able to use Pic Monkey which is online.