I wish I lived close to Megan because I would give her a huge hug! I made her Red Beans and Rice for dinner tonight and it was a big hit! (Addendum: I used the "Mom's Red Beans and Rice" recipe.) It is a must make comfort type food that y'all must try. I was planning on following it up with Megan's Cranapple Crunch for a before bed treat but my little darlings attacked the apples that I bought on Saturday and when I went to retrieve them from the refrigerator there was only one lone apple. Bummer. Maybe tomorrow night. I also picked up some vanilla ice cream to top it with (thanks again to a timely e-mail suggestion from Megan) but that has also taken a major hit from the family.
So here's to you Megan...
4 comments:
You liked it? The kids liked it? I'm sooooooo happy! What a wonderful thing to read! Which recipe did you use? Yay! And thanks for thinkin' I rock, too. I'm positively glowing!
I must try this recipe soon! It sounds good! I love comfort food!
That Megan is something! I plan on trying the red beans and rice too!
mmmm....i'm not usually a fan of beans, but this recipe sounds good! so does the cranapple crunch. yum! i know what you mean about the apples disappearing, i bought a half bushel or something at motman's on friday and they're almost gone already. i guess that's not too bad because you know what they say about eating apples! :)
Post a Comment