I got my sister to send me a picture!
I probably should have warned her that I wouldn't be able to not blog about it. She actually sent me 3 pictures.
One was labeled "What the general public sees" (that is the one below), one was "What the cleaning ladies and unexpected company sees" (her in sweats and a t-shirt squeezing over her growing baby belly), and one "What only Leo, the doctor and I see" (her bare baby belly, oh I just love that one). Isn't she a hoot? Doesn't she look great? I am so excited to hold that baby girl and love on her. We only have a little over 2 months to go.
One was labeled "What the general public sees" (that is the one below), one was "What the cleaning ladies and unexpected company sees" (her in sweats and a t-shirt squeezing over her growing baby belly), and one "What only Leo, the doctor and I see" (her bare baby belly, oh I just love that one). Isn't she a hoot? Doesn't she look great? I am so excited to hold that baby girl and love on her. We only have a little over 2 months to go.
Check it out, I found a picture of me (looking thrilled to have my picture taken I might add) 7 months pregnant with my first baby 17 years ago. The sweater must hide more because I was huge with Zack. I actually had a lady ask me if I was expecting twins when I told her I was only 7 months pregnant. Isn't that awful. The things some people say. My doctor did an ultrasound on me on my first 3 pregnancies because I always measured big. By the 4th I guess he had it figured out and didn't bother. He said I have a lot more amniotic fluid than most. There is your useless info for the day.
Smiles!
9 comments:
I love that picture of your sister! She's positively glowing! 63 days! That's so exciting!
The picture of you is cute too...you look so thrilled :)
Cute picture of you- I can see Anna in you!!
Aww - those are both cute. You and your sister look alike!
Your sister looks great, and so do you! I think if I ever get the nerve to blog my pregnancy pictures you would all fall off your chairs! Big MAMMA!
So cute - I love pregnant pictures!
Aw how sweet is that?!?!? You were actually a "cute" pregnant person...me, not so much!
That's exciting! Have names been picked out yet?
Look at you----you look so young! Thanks for sharing.
ohhh look at all the pretty pregnant ladies :)
Wow you look like a baby yourself in that picture. . your sister looks happy!! Great pics:) I loved being pregnant, didn't look that great, but I loved feeling life inside. What a Miracle:)
Post a Comment