My niece, Misti! Make sure you welcome her as well as you welcomed her mom last week. Don't forget to tell her how you found her and who you are. I don't want to scare her off thinking a bunch of random stalkers are stopping by ya know. Wink!Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love that picture of Mark and the girls! I'll go and welcome Misti.
You must be holding blogging classes! I'll go visit her...next. Isn't the sports thing coming up soon? Sorry, don't remember what to call it, but I will be thinking about Zach and saying a prayer!
Tonja
Looks like a great daddy day!
(I want a hammock!)
well... that's too bad for you then i guess because you are my motivation :) haha my mom told you that i think. can't let mrs. hill beat me. if i think about walking i picture you running ahead of me on the hike to p.b. and then i keep running. and running faster too actually.
looks like that plan is being extinguished. poof out like a light. :) and since your guys's running plan to get to 3 miles was taken from me by your glamorous daughter... that is totally not fair chica.
oh well. i will still beat you. no worries ;)
That looks like hair 101 to me!
Oh the hamock looks divine! My grandparents had one and I spent many hours in it. What a flashback of great memories.
They look so comfy.....
That is a great way to celebrate Father's day. That hammock is awesome.
I also like that picture of Mark and the girls. I will go say hello to Misti. Have a great night!
Post a Comment