Monday, June 9, 2008

Running a bit behind...


1. Keep up our 1,000 Gifts List
-3 entries last month
2. Work @ becoming a Proverbs 31 woman
-How do I measure this?
3. Consistent quiet time/devotions
-Not good at all this past month.
4. Memorize scripture weekly
-I have not memorized any scripture this month.
5. Spend 1 on 1 time with each child
-More than last month but not enough.
6. Complete sewn gift for Julie and Leo
-Finished the baby blanket for Emily, their new baby!
7. Build up to run with Anna this summer
-I ran/walked 1 mile with Anna this morning. Wow, that was HARD!
8. Complete knitted gift for Crystal and Jeremy
-Hurray! This one is complete!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

wow 8 things knitted!? I haven't finished one project yet

Cheri said...

I think you're doing well- it's still progress!

VSJensen said...

congratulations!!!

Karen Hossink said...

Regarding the scripture memorization, this idea really helped me: Write down the verse you're trying to memorize and carry it in your pocket. Whenever you put your hand in your pocket (or just remember it's there) take it out and read it.
Sometimes I put on a pair of pants I haven't worn in awhile and find a verse in my pocket which I never took out. It's like finding a love note from God in my pocket. I love it!