Friday, June 27, 2008

Where did I go?

Life is busy! Hopefully it will slow down for a couple of weeks now before I leave for Haiti mid July. Enjoy this picture of us torturing poor Libby at Cedar Point Monday.

Just for the record she chose to ride it and she did ride it a second time after this picture. We were in Ohio for Nationals with Zack for an update on that go here and we stopped of at Cedar Point on the way home.
Smiles!

8 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Wondering where you've been! That ride looks pretty intense! How did Zack do?

Cheri said...

That ride looks so fun. Glad you had a good time!

Mari said...

I was wondering about you! Looks like you've been using your time well. Zach did great at the Nationals!

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with you people!Putting that little girl through that horror!lol I cry on those scary rides too,Libby.It figures that Kaylyn would be sitting there with her arms up in the air with not a care in the world.Anna is the sensible one hanging on. Zack did a great job at Nationals.Take care,Patty

Shelly said...

Looks like fun had by all. What ride was that? We were at Cedar Point last year and I don't remember that ride.

Chad and Tammy said...

That is a GREAT picture! I love it!

Melissa said...

What fun! I love that picture! :)

MorningSong said...

WOW! GREAT picture!!! Looks like fun! For some reason - any swinging like ride now makes me ill. I used to not have issue but for some reason - the swinging just gets me. It feels like it will never end!

Blessings!