it is going to be hard for me to post for a while because i broke my right arm 10 hours before i had to be at the airport to leave for haiti. i am in haiti right now with a splint on it and i will get cast put on it on monday when i return. my arm is in splint that holds it at a 90 degree bend so i am also in a sling. it is hot, heavy, and swollen but praise God i am not in pain.
if you want to read about some of the stories from here in haiti you can read some of the other blogs of the group i am with.
tammy's
brenda's
diane's
lifeline
livesay's
lighthouse mission trips
some of these are repeats but you can continue to check them this week for more updates. sorry about no capitals it is just too hard with one left hand and the keyboard i am using has a broken caps lock button. lol.
smiles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hey...no problem about the capital letters, who needs those anyway? i'm glad to hear that you're not in pain. and so happy that you're having a great time :)
Jen, as soon as I heard about your broken arm, the verse that came to my mind was this "his strength is made perfect in weakness." (or something like that)
I thought poor Jen. She is going to be hot, hurting and miserable. Praise God, you have no pain. I have been praying for you as well as for everyone. God is doing some amazing things.
I'm so glad you aren't hurting. There are lots of prayers being said for you. Kaylyn sent out a prayer request right after you left. I thought that was really great that she thought to do that.
You poor thing. How did you break your arm? Hoping and praying the rest of your trip goes great
Well Jennifer! Bless your precious heart! I cannot imagine what you must be going through right now...one handed! Oh mercy---if I were there----I could help! But---I KNOW that you are probably getting help from other sweet ones around you. I will be praying for quick---strong healing for you!
So, so sorry about your arm. What a shame! God bless you as you continue to minister in spite of your discomfort. Be careful and take care!
Post a Comment