Monday, August 18, 2008

Are you sure you can't touch your face?

Since my arm got casted my kids just won't believe me that I can not get my hand to my mouth. I thought it would be fun to take a short video of the discussion that we have had many times before I got the cast cut down. So in true "Heidi Jo What Do You Know?" fashion is our short video.
Enjoy!


9 comments:

Cherdecor said...

You convinced me! I guess you were getting pretty good at using the other hand.

Melissa said...

That is too funny!!! But unfortunate that you can't use that hand very much! Is it better now that the cast is cut down?

Mari said...

That is funny! I did see that it was cut down tonight, so things should be better. I felt bad about this before, but if I had realized you couldn't get your hand to your mouth, I would have felt even worse!

T♥RI said...

That is funny. I like the advice from my hermanas :) Good tries though, thank you for taking a video of them!!

Monkey Giggles said...

You have convinced me too. Wow...that must have been miserable.

Chad and Tammy said...

That's so funny! I'm sure things are much easier with your cast cut down!

Cheri said...

It never even occurred to me about that being a problem. Hope it's taken care of now!

Sarah said...

You might not be able to get your hand to your mouth, but at least you look cute with a cast on!!!

Shelly said...

That is hilarious! Not that you have a cast but funny video and what the kids were trying to give you tips on how to do it. What a hoot!