Monday, August 4, 2008

Haiti pictures






Now I am back home wrestling with the question "Now what?" Can my Haiti friends relate?

12 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Welcome home my friend, After I spent 4 months in Ghana West Africa, I asked that same question, NOW WHAT? My only advice is: be sensitive to what the Lord is saying and where He is leading. He has a plan.

Diane said...

I can totally relate! I actually wrote a poem about it last fall after coming back from Haiti the first time. Let God guide you where He wants to take you. He'll let you know what His plans are now for you, Anna, Zack, and your mom too!

Chad and Tammy said...

You are definitely not alone!! It's hard to even put the feelings into words, but I totally know what you mean.

Nate and Brenda said...

Yeah, I can relate. I remember asking myself that exact question 2 1/2 years ago. I never dreamed of what God had in store. There is a reason you were there and a reason you are asking that question. God WILL provide the answer, just be attentive and ready!!
Nate

Nate and Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T♥RI said...

I can relate too. Now what? I'm still not sure why God has me going there but it has to be for a reason, or He wouldn't have given me this passion for it I guess. There is a reason, and who knows when you are going to find out. It could take a while... but it's gonna come. No worries :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,It was good to see you again sunday.It's been awhile.Can't wait to hear more about the trip and mission experience.I love the picture of Anna and her new little friend.(adorable)Tues.=coffee:)See-ya soon,Patty

Nate and Brenda said...

I can soooo relate to that question!! It is very tough coming back to the states and wrestling with what we see here and then try to make other people see it and their eye glaze over. It hurts so much....

Keep your ears opened and God will speak to me! I remember last time I came back God was speaking to me loudly in the middle of the night to "Be Prepared" I am starting to see more clearly why He said that and its cool!!! You just may be a part of that as well!!!!

Shelly said...

Nice to have you home safe again. Glad that you had a wonderful experience. The pics look great. I bet a lot of peoples eyes were opened and wonder what now. Never have done those kind of trips but think that it is great that people can do it.

Melissa said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I can relate to what you're talking about too... Most everything I would tell you has already been said, but I know how you feel!

Unknown said...

Jennifer -- thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Your HEADER is awesome! Neat photo... now -- apparently, I need to get caught up on YOUR blog. Wow... you've been active! Praise GOD!

HEY -- I see Melissa -- I bet she found me through YOUR blog. Funny... I was curious about that. LOL We live in a small bloggy world.

Tonja said...

What beautiful faces! I know you did much good while there...even if it was one-handed!