Jennifer, that is just beautiful. I am irritated that the thermometer out here hasn't dipped much below 70 degrees. Would you believe it was almost 80 degrees last week?
I am frustrated! So I pulled on my sweater today and baked anyway!
I love living here in the South, but I think it would be so neat to really have 4 seasons! I not a big fan of cold weather, but I think it may be fun...for a while!
11 comments:
...walking in a winter wonderland... :)
It sure is pretty!
It's beautiful!
I'm sooooooooooo tired of the snow already! Why are we getting hit so early this year, what did we do? lol ;)
Bella
Nuff said! (It is pretty though!)
Wow! Just gorgeous and so cold looking! I guess a picture really can say it all!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs!
Kat
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
I love it all until after the holidays.
Too bad it lasts much longer!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Pour yourself a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy the new fallen snow! Such beauty!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Jennifer, that is just beautiful. I am irritated that the thermometer out here hasn't dipped much below 70 degrees. Would you believe it was almost 80 degrees last week?
I am frustrated! So I pulled on my sweater today and baked anyway!
Jennifer, if that is your yard...it is beautiful!
I love living here in the South, but I think it would be so neat to really have 4 seasons! I not a big fan of cold weather, but I think it may be fun...for a while!
Jennifer that is just beautiful! thanks for sharing..
Post a Comment