Friday, November 7, 2008
Help me find this...
Melissa, being the caring girl she is, knew Kaylyn was concerned about her first allergy shots. Since she wasn't able to go along she let Kaylyn borrow her necklace as a reminder that she was thinking about her and praying for her shots to go well. This meant a lot to Kaylyn. So you can imagine how terrible Kaylyn feels about losing it. Kaylyn was running late for the bus and she had the necklace in her hand, when she got to school she realized that she didn't know where it was. We have searched the house and the driveway and Kaylyn asked the bus driver to look for it also but no luck. I would like to replace this for Melissa but I don't know where to begin to find it. I believe she got it on a vacation in Pennsylvania. Please let me know if you have seen this being sold anywhere. Edited to add: Kaylyn just told me that on the tag it says "A friend loves at all times."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have not see a necklace like this. Sorry. Praying it is found.
Hmmmm....wish I could help. Oh, I can. I can pray. And I will.
Hugs!
Kat
Oh no :(
I have seen very similar necklaces at etsy. I did a search for "hand stamped necklaces" and here is link:
http://www.etsy.com/search_results_category.php?search_type=category_tags_jewelry.necklace.metal&search_query=hand+stamped
I hope you can either find the real one or find something similar!
I knew I had seen them somewhere else - Lisa Leonard: http://lisaleonardonline.com/
Oh, I hope you find a necklace for Melissa. That was soooo sweet of her to lend it to Kaylyn, and I can imagine she's devastated that she lost it...
I bought some for the girls last year - at Lisa Leonard's, like the comment said above.
Hope she finds it -
I know how this goes. I've been on both sides - the one forgetting and the frustrated mom. :)
Try
http://www.c28.com/shopping/spiritandtruthdetails.asp?recordid=5157 or
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_listing.cfm?ClientID=76&CategoryFullID=1896
Post a Comment