Thursday, November 20, 2008

Status Report

Got this post idea from Lisa @ Lisa writes.

Sitting...
at the kids computer.

Drinking...coke. I know, I know I am supposed to have given it up but it is creeping back into my life.

Feeling...excited about Praise and Coffee Night tonight.

Wondering... if my headache will go away so that I can fully enjoy myself.

Figuring out...what I will wear tonight for the special occasion.

Reading...The Shack. I am just not very motivated to finish it.

Dreading...Christmas shopping. I am very excited for Christmas this year.

Honored...to have been entrusted with the care of four of God's precious children.

Pondering...what life will be like next year with my first child in college.

4 comments:

Mari said...

Very interesting. I'm bummed about the Praise and coffee night. We are scheduled for that meeting at church tonight and i feel like I need to go. Have fun and blog about it!

Anonymous said...

What's up with the Praise and Coffee night? Are you going to meet up with Sue or is there something set up around here? I've known Sue for years and was wishing she would come this way and have a night in our area.

Shelly said...

I too am in the same predicament with pondering as you are. Where did the years go?

Anonymous said...

So happy to meet you last night at Praise and Coffee! It was such a refreshing time. I enjoyed the fellowship so much. Have a Happy Thanksgiving with you family! I will keep in touch.

For His Name's Sake,
Deborah @ A Cup Of Joy

Comfort Joy Designs

The Chocolistas