I was shopping with one of those people yesterday. She became agry that she couldn't find what she wanted. I was getting frustrated with her attitude and she made it miserable for all of us. You would think at 25 years old she would grow up and take her eyes off herself.
The really sad part is that I've found myself having days like that as well. I'm ashamed of others who act spoiled and yet have to stop and repent for the bad attituted I've displayed at times.
We are such a blessed people and your daughter hit the nail on the head. Great post and a great reminder to count our blessings.
7 comments:
I'm so impressed - she did good!
She writes like an adult! OOh for a few more of her kind! Those mission trips pay off, don't they? They put everything into perspective.
She's a pretty amazing girl!
I was shopping with one of those people yesterday. She became agry that she couldn't find what she wanted. I was getting frustrated with her attitude and she made it miserable for all of us. You would think at 25 years old she would grow up and take her eyes off herself.
The really sad part is that I've found myself having days like that as well. I'm ashamed of others who act spoiled and yet have to stop and repent for the bad attituted I've displayed at times.
We are such a blessed people and your daughter hit the nail on the head. Great post and a great reminder to count our blessings.
She makes a very good point. And you're a proud momma, right? *grin*
Jennifer...I just visited your daughter's blog.
You should be so very proud of yourself. You are raising your kids up right!
What a blessing..
"And her children shall rise up and call her blessed..."
She's so right. It's so easy for us all to be lazy and spoiled.
Hugs!
Kat
Post a Comment