A child's Christmas program is always a special time for me. I love how they choose to interpret the greatest story ever! Such sweetness!Merry Christmas!
Such sweetness....
They did all do a great job- I think there was a yawn or two also!
It was a great program. When Libby was saying her verse I suddenly realized how much older she is looking. When did that happen?
It was a great night!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A child's Christmas program is always a special time for me. I love how they choose to interpret the greatest story ever! Such sweetness!
Merry Christmas!
Such sweetness....
They did all do a great job- I think there was a yawn or two also!
It was a great program. When Libby was saying her verse I suddenly realized how much older she is looking. When did that happen?
It was a great night!
Post a Comment