We are still dealing with hives over 48 hours from the first sign of them. She is now on Prednisone and has an appointment Monday to see an allergist. She is also taking Benedryl every 4 hours and is miserable for the 2 hours leading up to the next dose. I am hoping the Predinsone will start kicking in and give her some longer lasting relief. Poor thing!
Pictures taken at 4pm this afternoon.


Pictures taken at 7:50pm tonight right before her next dose of Benedryl.

11 comments:
oh man, Libby has got to be terribly miserable. Hopefully it gets better really soon.
My poor little Libby! I think the prednisone will help. It's really good for this!
Poor baby! We're praying for her!
I really hope that medicine helps quickly.
Aww poor girl! I hope the meds start working soon and that the doctors can figure out what might have triggered this!
Jennifer, I've never seen such a bad case of hives. I just talked to someone at church on sunday and she get the hives when she gets cold. Needless to say, she is on her way to Florida for two months.
Another man get hives when he gets hot!
Do you have a clue as to what caused Libby's hives. I think we better ask for prayer for her.
She has got to be miserable!
Hi, Jennifer, I came from Cheryl's blog. I am praying for your daughter that the hives will go! In the mighty name of Jesus!
I just heard about this from Cherdecor. So sorry - hives are misurable! Hopefully they can figure out what caused them so she can avoid it in the future. The treatment she is on should help.
I will pray for her and for the Drs. to determine the best treatment and find the source of her hives.
Smiles.
Just Ruthie
Oh my goodness, that is just terrible. Poor girl.
Joy
Oh no! Poor thing!! I hope she will find relief VERY soon!! She does look miserable indeed.
Is she feeling better yet. I know the prednisone always worked over here.
Post a Comment