Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How many is too many?



No wonder I haven't had time to blog lately. All of my computer time is spent catching up on all of your blogs. Hope asked me on Twitter this morning how many subscriptions I have in my Reader. I was on my iPod at the time and you can't see that on there but curiosity was killing me and my iPod was almost dead anyway. So I went over to the kids computer to plug in my iPod and check out how many subscriptions I had. Remember this isn't how many unread posts it is how many different blogs I have in my Reader that I like to read. I can't even post it. It is terrible! How about y'all take a guess.

Go ahead and make a guess and I will come clean later.

No fair if you are on Twitter and seen my answer but if you are curious, make a guess and THEN go get on Twitter to see the answer.

Okay now off to get groceries and be a productive member of society.

Smiles!
Jennifer

4 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

I'll play fair and won't guess because I know.

As of right now, I read 182 blogs and have 298 feeds to read. I am way behind. I was working in my etsy shop last night instead of reading blogs I figured I better try and make a little money.

Mari said...

I don't know how many you have but I have 173. I keep thinking I need to whittle that list down, but it gets longer! I'm going to Twitter to see your number.

Melissa said...

I thought I had a lot....but not as many as you!!! I like how you have yours all organized nicely. I'm curious to know how many you actually have...my guess is 342.

Anonymous said...

My problem is the opposite... which is why I haven't visited in so long! I can either write or read on most days, and since my dad would have a fit if I didn't write, that's the choice most of the time. :)

But occassionally I do find myself with a bit of free time. I could go crazy, it's overwhelming the amount of good stuff there is out there to read!!! I try to restrain myself so I can actually get something done most days. :)

It's good to catch up here for a few minutes, though. Y'all have a great week.

Jen