That is awful! What would I have done? Well, for starters I would tell the man that if he lays one had on my child that is it! I would kick him in the groins, and hit him in the face and yell for security. No one has the right to treat a child like that!
Hi -- I'm back. Back to having inter-net at home. Hope to be blogging regularly again. Couldn't wait to get caught up on your blog! I see Zack is off to college. WOW!! Can't wait to start hearing about his throwing.
9 comments:
That is absolutely ridiculous! I can not believe anyone having the nerve to hit a stranger's child!
Oh my word- how frightening for both the mom and the child!
The is just beyond words!
Oh my word - I can't believe a stranger would do such a thing. I would be furious if someone ever did that to my child.
That is incredible! I can't believe someone would dare to do that to a strangers child. I would have been furious!
Oh my goodness! I think I would have punched the guy! Touch my kid and face the consequences!
That is pretty crazy!
That is awful! What would I have done? Well, for starters I would tell the man that if he lays one had on my child that is it! I would kick him in the groins, and hit him in the face and yell for security. No one has the right to treat a child like that!
Oh.My.Word!!! Unbelievable! I hope they throw the book at him.
Hugs!
Kat
Hi -- I'm back. Back to having inter-net at home. Hope to be blogging regularly again. Couldn't wait to get caught up on your blog! I see Zack is off to college. WOW!! Can't wait to start hearing about his throwing.
Post a Comment