These are such great pictures!
*sniff* mine are still so young..3 1/2 yrs and 3 1/2 months..this will happen one day. You handled it beautifully!
I remember this day, too! It's hard, but we prepared them well and they will do fine! It's just the next step in the growing up process...but it's lots harder for moms than kids!
You all look so happy! I'm sure he (and you!) will do great!
Great pictures - was it hard leaving him?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are such great pictures!
*sniff* mine are still so young..3 1/2 yrs and 3 1/2 months..this will happen one day. You handled it beautifully!
*sniff* mine are still so young..3 1/2 yrs and 3 1/2 months..this will happen one day. You handled it beautifully!
I remember this day, too! It's hard, but we prepared them well and they will do fine! It's just the next step in the growing up process...but it's lots harder for moms than kids!
You all look so happy! I'm sure he (and you!) will do great!
Great pictures - was it hard leaving him?
Post a Comment