The doll Anna is holding is a class project. It's a computerized doll that is designed to give the students an idea of caring for a real baby. Both Kaylyn and Anna have the class and they were both ready to be done with caring for the baby after only one weekend. Success!


Libby likes having her picture taken. Can you tell?
Check out the bronze "statue" in the next picture...
See a diference?
It is a real live man! Isn't that crazy?
Check out the bronze "statue" in the next picture...
It is a real live man! Isn't that crazy?
3 comments:
Your family always does so good hunting. Wasn't Artprize fun? I was hoping the bronze guy would make it into the top 10, but several of my favorites did.
As I am sitting here reading and looking at the pictures of the deer your girls got, I am hearing gunshots and am wondering who is shooting who or what? Six pops at one time. I live in a highly populated area! Maybe someone got tired of the rabbits around here!
Anyhoo, your pictures are great and your girls are great hunters!
Thanks for posting.
Oooo, I will NOT be telling my husband about your kids' hunting success!!!! Those are big deer!
Great pictures! Love the human "statue!"
Post a Comment