Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Please Pray for Haiti

The already impoverished country of Haiti experienced a 7.3 earthquake yesterday. Having been there myself in July of 2008 this is very near and dear to my heart. Please pray for Haiti as they are dealing with huge devastation right now. Here are a couple links to blogs from people in Haiti right now:

The Livesay [Haiti] Welbog
There are other links on the Livesay's site also down on the left-hand side.
Providence Ministries
RHFH Rescue Center
If you Twitter you can also follow Troy Livesay.







1 comment:

Mari said...

It was great to see these pictures again. Although I haven't been there, it's close to my heart as I've prayed for several trips Lighthouse has gone on.
I'm praying for Haiti!
PS - thanks for setting up the prayer thing tonight. I work late on Wednesday so we didn't know until too late, but it was nice to know there was corporate prayer going on for Haiti.