Every year I give my kids pj's on Christmas Eve and we take a Christmas picture.
I couldn't help but wonder while taking this picture about how many more years I will have them all home on Christmas Eve.
See other Wordless Wednesday participants at 5 Minutes for Mom.
I couldn't help but wonder while taking this picture about how many more years I will have them all home on Christmas Eve.
See other Wordless Wednesday participants at 5 Minutes for Mom.
6 comments:
What a sweet tradition! I wonder the same thing about my kids. Especially my 18 yr old daughter.
http://justthe6ofus.net/wordpress/?p=6318
same here...makes me a little sad. but, great picture!!!
What a beautiful bunch they are!
Beautiful children!
One of the things I miss the most is all my boys waking up at home on Christmas morning! That used to be the such a tender and sweet time! I miss it! So enjoy every minute it of it!
I really thought this was going to be my first Christmas ever to not have any of my kids in my house. I was all geared up to deal with it. At the last minute I was overjoyed to find out that our middle daughter was coming home for a very short stay for Christmas Eve night and Christmas morning. I didn't realize how much I really wanted my kids here. It was wonderful to have her and her husband here if only for less than 24 hours!
You are blessed to be at this stage in life where you still have all the kids sitting in front of that tree. Count your blessings!
I love this tradition!
Last year was our first year not to have all the kids home on Christmas Eve. This year we didn't get them on Christmas Eve, but we did on Christmas and I was so happy about that!
Post a Comment