Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Have you forgotten?

Have you forgotten about Haiti and the earthquake? I pray that you haven't and that you are continuing to pray for Haiti. Here is a link that Tara Livesay posted today about living through those first few hours after the earthquake. Grab some tissues before clicking on the link. I think you will need them.

The Livesay [Haiti] Weblog

Pictures from July 2008

Anna walking through the village with some of the kids.

A sweet young boy who was fascinated with my camera. That is Zack behind him.

A precious little girl waiting for her lunch at a food distribution program.

A beautiful mother who actually wanted her picture taken even though she doesn't appear to. She was all smiles when I showed her the picture after I had taken it. I showed it to the mom and kids in the background also and they were so excited to see themselves in the picture.

There is so much death in Haiti (even before the earthquake) that I often look at these pictures and wonder how the families are doing but even more so since the earthquake.

Let's not forget to keep them in our prayers.

1 comment:

Mari said...

I just came from the Livesay blog and was very touched by reading it.
Still praying for Haiti.