Monday, October 10, 2011

Tough and Pretty!

I can't believe it is another Senior Year in our house. My oldest daughter will be saying goodbye to HS and hello to college. I have had so much fun watching her grow and mature. She is one determined young lady and when she sets her sights on something she gives it all she's got.


She had a soccer game Saturday. Oh boy was it hot but that didn't keep her from giving it her all. Here she is getting ready to give the soccer ball a header.


Here she is helping to defend the goal from a corner kick.


Here she is... okay here she pretty much just looks confused but then again so does the referee.


And here she is all prettied up ready to head off to her last Homecoming dance. Doesn't she clean up well?

3 comments:

Mari said...

She's beautiful and I can't believe she's a Senior already!

Melissa said...

Yeah Anna! I can't believe she's already a senior either! I love her dress--she looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful young lady...
Enjoy her~