Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest?
Are you on it?
Are you addicted too?


I introduced my daughters to it and they love it to. It has provided a lot of entertainment and discussion for us. The latest of which involved our poor dog. We ran across this picture of the "Most patient dog in the world"...



So of course we had to see if our sweet Allie was as patient...

Anna getting it started.

Kaylyn figuring out how to get the bones under her lips.


Allie trying to lick the bones. TOO FUNNY!

She is waiting patiently to be done and yes, drooling.

If you aren't on Follow Me on Pinterest yet and you need an invite just holler.

3 comments:

Mari said...

I just was on Pinterest - I love it too!
Allie is a trooper!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Poor Allie!! I hope she got to eat every one of those bones!!!

Melissa said...

So cute! I can't believe Allie stayed still long enough for that :)

I'm not on Pinterest yet, but I think I should be...wanna invite me? :)