It's funny we both used the same picture today. What drew you to it? I remember this picture being in the Easter story of my 10-volume set of Bible story books that I had as a kid ~ which my daughters now have as well. I just love the perspective.
I've been such a bad blog friend lately. Shame on me! Life has been crazy/busy, but in a good way. I've had fun reading all your posts I've missed though.
6 comments:
Amen and hallelujah!!!
It's funny we both used the same picture today. What drew you to it? I remember this picture being in the Easter story of my 10-volume set of Bible story books that I had as a kid ~ which my daughters now have as well. I just love the perspective.
He is risen indeed!
I have had "My Redeemer lives" running through my head since church this morning. It's a good one though so I'm enjoying it!
Happy Easter from Australia!
Happy Easter!
I've been such a bad blog friend lately. Shame on me! Life has been crazy/busy, but in a good way. I've had fun reading all your posts I've missed though.
Hugs!
Kat
Amen! This verse has marked my Easter this year!
He Has Risen Indeed alleluia~
Post a Comment