I'm sad to say this will be a challenge for me but I'm sure going to try! The last time I tried this I only lasted 1 day b/c the very next day I tore my achilles- hope that doesn't happen again :)
Great idea - I'm in! I just came back from home groups and guess what our lesson was on? Contentment!
Yikes! Am I up to that or did I already blow it last night?!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm sad to say this will be a challenge for me but I'm sure going to try! The last time I tried this I only lasted 1 day b/c the very next day I tore my achilles- hope that doesn't happen again :)
Great idea - I'm in! I just came back from home groups and guess what our lesson was on? Contentment!
Yikes! Am I up to that or did I already blow it last night?!!!!!
Post a Comment