Oh my gosh....I love him! How adorable :-)
Too funny. Sweet.
Is he real? Funny! How do you potty train a duck?
So cute! :)
Wow! I really can't say that I would have the urge to own a duck. :)You must live in the country.
Two new pets? What's the other one a chicken?
BTW he is cute!
Awww! He looks like the little yellow rubber ducky!
He's very cute and I know Anna's happy!
A Duck? How Delightful!
That is the CUTEST picture! Have fun with the new pet!
I saw the Press tonight and recognized your son right away. Congrats! You must be so proud!
LOL- Cute
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh my gosh....I love him! How adorable :-)
Too funny. Sweet.
Is he real? Funny! How do you potty train a duck?
So cute! :)
Wow! I really can't say that I would have the urge to own a duck. :)
You must live in the country.
Two new pets? What's the other one a chicken?
BTW he is cute!
Awww! He looks like the little yellow rubber ducky!
He's very cute and I know Anna's happy!
A Duck? How Delightful!
That is the CUTEST picture! Have fun with the new pet!
I saw the Press tonight and recognized your son right away. Congrats! You must be so proud!
LOL- Cute
Post a Comment