I stumbled across this journal entry while cleaning/purging this morning...
Nov. 18, 1994 "Anna's eating more finger foods now ex:bananas, graham crackers, shredded cheese. She is also really motoring around the furniture. Zachary's favorite food is Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches. It is all he ever wants morning, noon, and night."
How appropriate that this is what I found in my kitchen this morning after the kids had left for school. I think I put PB away at least 3 times a day.
This is why I hate this habit of his...
Here is a picture of that sweet little man taken near the time that of that journal entry.

One more funny entry that would go well with the above picture but wasn't the same restaurant...
Oct. 24, 1994 "Helped Audrey take her awnings down then went to Russ' w/ her, Mom, and Dad. While Zack was eating his supper he went to set down a fry and fell off his chair and was sleeping by the time he hit the floor. We were all laughing as he continued to sleep."
I guess when you play hard you also sleep hard. He isn't falling asleep at the dinner table anymore but the PB&J habit is still going in full force.
Smiles!
2 comments:
What a cute picture! He never grew out of that taste I guess!
Aw! That's a cute picture and a cute story.
I have to admit though, I've never been a huge fan of PB&J...I guess I'm just wierd like that! :)
Post a Comment