Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More birthday pictures...

We let the kids pick where they want to eat dinner on their birthday and as you can see from the picture, Kaylyn picked Red Robin. She got a free sundae and this looked really good to Libby.

As soon as we were done eating we headed over to Best Buy to let Kaylyn buy her iPod with the birthday money she received on Sunday. She told everyone all she wanted is cash because she has had her eye on this new iPod for a little while now. The fun thing about it is it can hold movies. So last night we downloaded the movie "Meet the Robinson's" from iTunes. Little did we know that even with DSL it takes 7 hours to download a movie. So we found it downloaded when we got up this morning and I put it on her iPod for her. She is one happy girl! Anna and Libby will benefit from her movie purchase also because they can watch it on our computer now that it is in our iTunes. Bonus!
Here is my Anna checking out some of the fun toys at BestBuy. I wonder what will show up on her Christmas list now?

Of course Libby couldn't be left out of the fun. She could sing day and night. Some of you got to hear her sing this past Christmas at church so you know she puts her whole heart into it. She is willing to do a performance for anyone who is willing to listen. Her big gift last Christmas was a portable Karaoke machine. She loves it.

Have a great Tuesday!

Smiles!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like she had a wonderful birthday! Glad to hear she had a good day. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i bet you would have missed me. and the family fued wasn't even my fault! plus, who's to say that rambling is a bad thing. i think it is a gift. and personally, i don't plan on returning it! in case you didn't remember, i don't like to smile. it wastes energy that could be used for rambling.
FROWNS!

Mari said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!

Justabeachkat said...

Beautiful girls!

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Fun---aren't Birthdays great? I am happy that it was special for her.

Melissa said...

Come to think of it, I wasn't bored at all tonight!! (Wonder why? Smiles!) Anyway, I'm so glad Kaylyn had a great birthday. I think it's cool how you all benefit, and get to celebrate with dinner!

Cheri said...

Looks like a great time. I've never been to Red Robin- but I've heard it's good!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Looks like it was a great night for all!!! Happy Birthday Kaylyn!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am looking forward to popping over here to see what's going on in your world!

Take Care,
Melissa @ Mel's World

Jenni S. said...

Looks like you all had a great time - we are thrilled that Red Robin has come to the area, aren't you? (Although my hips aren't thrilled!) Looks like your Libby and my Anna have entertaining in common. Anna is only 2 and we already see the performer gene in her!

Anonymous said...

Good food is so... celebratory! Love the pics.

Hey, I'm glad to hear you're going to join the 1,000 Gifts List! I'm trying to get started today... but it's already tomorrow. :) We'll see if I make the post.