This is great! I must be living under a rock because I never heard about this. As a former teacher, I would like to know how their class time went. I would also like to know if they received harassment from teachers or students. You go girlies!
Great! I did that do, and does my mom post anything about it? NOOOOO... Hers is all about Logan getting better at fighting!! And I was protesting abortion, and do I get any recognition?!?! NOPE! Thanks for making me feel so unloved. Gees...
8 comments:
Great cause- Hope it makes a difference!
Wow - I'm proud of your girls. They are really making a statement.
This is great! I must be living under a rock because I never heard about this. As a former teacher, I would like to know how their class time went. I would also like to know if they received harassment from teachers or students. You go girlies!
I love it! I'm so proud of you girls for standing up for such an awesome cause! I want to hear how it went tomorrow night ok? :)
Wow! Never heard of that before either. So did they make it the whole day?
I love your new picture - who took it? It looks professional!
How did the girls do - I was really thinking and praying for them today.
Great! I did that do, and does my mom post anything about it? NOOOOO... Hers is all about Logan getting better at fighting!! And I was protesting abortion, and do I get any recognition?!?! NOPE! Thanks for making me feel so unloved. Gees...
A great cause! I've never heard of this though.
BTW, love your new profile photo.
Hugs!
Kat
Post a Comment