Thursday, November 15, 2007

Amen!

Sent to me via e-mail from my Uncle Blaine...
However, I noticed that Cheryl beat me and posted it yesterday.
I am "hunting for the floor" in youngest two girl's room today while the mighty hunters are up north in search of great "buck". Hopefully I don't get lost while I am in there. Yes, it really is that bad!!!



Smiles!


4 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Before you go into the girls' bedroom, tie a rope to your ankle and attach it to the door knob just in case they can't find you. Hahahaha!

Melissa said...

I wish you luck on your courageous endeavor :) And great movie! Thanks for sharing!

Mari said...

I remember those kind of days! It does get better.

A Stone Gatherer said...

I love the video Jen, I think I'll put it on my blog too! Maybe the same people will see it, but I'm hoping others will to.