Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Libby's purse















Here you go, yet one more purse picture. Are you getting sick of them yet?
The first time I washed the purse it didn't shrink up much so I sent it through a second time, whoa, who would have thought it could have gotten that small?!?!?! I really had to stretch it just to get it to the size it is now. Lesson learned, watch closely while felting.
Good thing Libby still likes it however, it won't be her bible bag like she was hoping. Big thanks to Khrista for sharing this wonderful pattern! Libby thanks you too!

Smiles!

6 comments:

Mari said...

I'm not sick of them. They are so cute and you are pretty prolific in getting them out. It looks just right for Libby!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Yep, I'm with Mari. I like the looks of each purse. Can't wait to see if you've done any more. How long does it take you to make one?

Cherdecor said...

You are really something, girl, to be sick all these days and whip out such beautiful creations on your sickbed! You are amazing! You go girl!

Melissa said...

Her's looks great! I love the color. Kaylyn was so proud when she showed me hers tonight, it looks great! You're really whipping those out...great job!!!

Cheri said...

Not sick of them at all. I like it fuzzy too! So cute.

Khrista said...

Looks adorable! I love the stripes! I'm working on a new one. Pink and green. :o)