Please keep Carl and Tess in your prayers today. They left for the hospital for an emergency c-section. They are at 34 weeks. They have a lot of history with complications with prior pregnancies and I know they would appreciate all your prayers.
I will absolutely be praying for them! I have some experience with prematurity (Ruthie was born at 24 weeks) so I know how scary it can be. At 34 weeks the baby is pretty well formed, so hopefully, if there are issues, they'll be minor. Although I have a friend who had a son at 34 weeks and they were able to take him home right away - he is now 4 and you'd never know he was early!
Just a quick update. Noah Paul was born via emergency c-section at 7:55 this morning. He's 18.5" long and 6 lbs 8 oz. Tess and Noah are stable. Your prayers are still needed and feel free to stop by their blog...Carl posted some pictures earlier!!!
5 comments:
I will absolutely be praying for them! I have some experience with prematurity (Ruthie was born at 24 weeks) so I know how scary it can be. At 34 weeks the baby is pretty well formed, so hopefully, if there are issues, they'll be minor. Although I have a friend who had a son at 34 weeks and they were able to take him home right away - he is now 4 and you'd never know he was early!
I'll be praying!
Just a quick update. Noah Paul was born via emergency c-section at 7:55 this morning. He's 18.5" long and 6 lbs 8 oz. Tess and Noah are stable. Your prayers are still needed and feel free to stop by their blog...Carl posted some pictures earlier!!!
Noah is a nice sized baby. I will pray for the both of them.
I am waiting to hear another update on Baby Noah! Hope he and Momma are doing fine.
Post a Comment