8 Random Facts Meme
1. I have bungee jumped and my father has a video to prove it. (and no I won't be doing it again)
2. I have an Associates Degree in Technical Drafting and Tool Design from Ferris State University. (not so girlie after all)
3. I was a cheerleader in High School. (okay maybe a little girlie yet)
4. I had my 4th child 2 days after my 30th birthday. (Kim might find that funny compared to her 3rd fact)
5. I loved being pregnant. (and would love to be pregnant again but dear hubby has made certain that that can't happen again)
6. I am the 5th "J" in my family. (John and Judy had Jodi, Julie, and Jennifer and owned a dog named Joker)
7. I was never given a middle name just a middle initial. (the story goes that they couldn't think of a good middle name and my father said you never use your middle name anyway because documents just ask for a middle initial so they just gave me an "L" yup weird!)
8. When Mark and I got married we wanted to have 6 kids. (now number 5 makes more sense doesn't it, I think I got cheated somehow)
So there you go. I hope that was "random" enough for y'all.
I will tag...
Jenni
Jennifer
Jenna
Jennifer
(am I making you laugh yet?)
Jennifer
I was hoping for 8 but this is all I got so I will add...
Anna
Kaylyn
because they REALLY need a reason to update.
Smiles!
16 comments:
That's really interesting with your middle initial! I wonder why they settled on the letter "L"?? It could have been "J" and then we could call you "JJ"!
I love your list- the middle initial is interesting- they're right though- you hardly use it.
I absolutely loved being pregnant too- I never felt better.
O.K. I didn't know what a meme was either I glad you asked. Yes I do think it's funny about #4. We got a slow start! Love the facts!
Hmmm... I thought the same on you, that meme was me-me...I think I'm going to keep calling it me-me though. It just sounds better. And if you think it's bad that you had your last child when you were 30, my mom had her first (me!) when she was 31!!!!!!
That is hilarious -- all those J's... you would think you'd be able to find 8 Jennifer's who blog -- wouldn't you... there are a quadrillion trillion of us running around on the face of this earth. (Or so it seems).
This is the 2nd time in a few days that i've been tagged with this random thing -- 2 weeks after I just did one... so I'll wait a few days then get both of yours done... So stay tuned!!
Now -- if you were a southern gal... they may use your middle name. Jeryl Lou, Karen Sue, Michal Anne, Anne Michal, Becky Jean, Ginny Pooh... etc. Lotta 2 named girls running around down there. LOL
Very interesting. I wondered about the meme thing too, and have been pronouncing it wrong. About #8 - you better get working on that!
So you have a Technical Drafting and Tool Design Degree! I bet you can use that ability to make some mean looking sandwiches! Just kidding, but I find that very interesting! Have you designed some tools or do you ever think about it?
Great list! You're not the only one with the middle initial thing. I have four uncles on my mom's side of the family that all have the middle initial "A." - no middle name. Also, my cousin just had a baby boy and they named him "Bryan A.".
Also, I can't believe you have bungee jumped! I think Chad would like to do that, but I'm too afraid of heights!!
I love your list!! Especially the bunjee jumping - you rock!!
I love your middle name! Too funny---that shows some personality of your parents. I'll have to think and do one. My first meme-----fun and exciting.
Bungee jumping? Goodness!
No matter dark or night
I think I'd start to shakin'
And surely die of fright!
:-)
I have two friends named Jennifer and they both have a middle name beginning with "L". Whats up with the name Jennifer and the letter "L"?
I have created nick names for both of them involving their middles names. Oddly enough, other people refer to them that way.
Bungee jumping?? I dont think I could
You bungee jumped? I would love to do that - and sky dive. Why wouldn't you do it again. It just looks like so much fun.
(I'm much more adventurous than Cheri)
Thanks. But I told somebody before, maybe you, that smiling takes away energy I could use to ramble. Lol. And stop being sick, and do my yucky science homework, and get $ for HAITI!!! Lol... I can put some Creole on my blog soon I think maybe. But, no matter how much you study now, you probably won't remember much when you get there and have to use it. Trust me, I tried. Once you get there, you learn more. You need to learn one word. Suee. Or however it is spelled. (Pronounced sue-e) It means "smile". Thought you might use that. Lol. Suees!!
great list!!
i'm a jennifer. :)
God bless!
Hey,
Thanks for taggin' me! I read your comment on my 100 Posts, how kind of you to be interested! ;)
And I know, you're not really Jennifer Z...but that's my way of remembering. :) It was easier than spelling out the blogname, anyway, ha ha!
Post a Comment