I was gonna send you an e-mail and let you know that you posted the box twice but instead clicked on it. :)
I liked the snowball fight more than the Christmas tree but they were both funny.I just wish it wasn't limited to 4 faces----definetly doesn't work for my family! (the snowball was a good match for our family too!)
6 comments:
These are just too cute. First I have seen of them.
Those are so funny - love those smiling faces!
Aren't these so FUN? Our relatives from Ohio loved seeing us in the Snowball Fight.
We loved seeing your family. I bet your children LOVED this too!
I was gonna send you an e-mail and let you know that you posted the box twice but instead clicked on it. :)
I liked the snowball fight more than the Christmas tree but they were both funny.I just wish it wasn't limited to 4 faces----definetly doesn't work for my family! (the snowball was a good match for our family too!)
Absolutely hilarious! I'm cracking up here! It's too funny seeing Mark and Zack dancing around as little elves! :)
Too funny!
Post a Comment